Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 1, Are we sure we can't juice Cheeseburgers?

Hello Everyone,
My name is Rachel, my husband's name is Bryant and we have decided to go on a Juice Feast. For the next 15 days (at least) we will be only ingesting freshly juiced fruits and vegetables and lots of water (about half our body weight in OZ)  

Our goals are to detox our bodies, lose weight, and feel better all around. 
I am starting at a weight of 190lbs (I am 5'3'') and Bryant at 163lbs (he's 5'9'') 
I am still trying to get rid of baby weight (our daughter is 9 months old) and heal from a surgery performed yesterday January 12th) to remove a mass from my right ovary. We are awaiting biopsy results to confirm or deny the mass is cancer. 

For our first day it isn't too bad. We feel pretty hungry, and trying to combat that with more juice and lots of water! I still feel like grabbing the nearest meat and chowing down. I know if I stay strong that these feelings will pass. 

The detox has already began, I have a headache and a nasty taste in my mouth. Bryant has gone to the bathroom several times but he says at least he gets to catch up on his reading! 

I will try to update everyday but will definitely update once a week.

Happy Juicing Friends! 

Rachel and Bryant

(please feel free to ask questions but please keep it polite and professional. Please no bashing or name calling. Ever person on this planet has the right to make choices for themselves and their body and there is no need to criticize a healthy lifestyle because it isn't like your "healthy lifestyle) 

No comments:

Post a Comment